Exploring the convergence of the metaverse with the real life practice of architecture. We will explore case studies of RL Architects, Urban Planners, Developers and related fields who are interested in using SL as a professional tool. We will also follow the theory, ideas, predictions and technology that will enable this evolution.

10.11.2006

Welcome!

Welcome! I'm Second Life Architect Keystone Bouchard, (Jon Brouchoud in real life). I intend to focus this blog on my experiences of using Second Life as a professional tool in my architectural practices and beyond. I've only been in SL for about 3 months, but it has been a wild ride, and perhaps a story worth sharing. With my first few posts, I will try to captures some of what I've experienced to-date, with subsequent posts reflecting current events as they unfold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home